viernes, 9 de agosto de 2013

Friday five: Randomness

0 comentarios
 

You know how sometimes you catch a cold from hell and your throat gets all scratchy and it’s painful to speak and then you have to speak, so you try it, only to realize you don’t really have a voice? Yes? Well, that’s where I am right now. Which, should not affect my writing, but for some bizarre reason, it does. It affects my thinking too. (It’s either because I’m thinking too much or too little, can’t decide). 

But, it’s Friday, and since my brain is not working that well, here are 5 random things to share with all of you:
  1. I love reality shows. I do. They’re the best way to relax and not THINK. Of course, not all reality shows are made alike. I can’t stand Keeping up with you know who, or Jersey Shore type shows. I am, however, down with Amazing Race Marathons. Or the Biggest Loser. I freaking love that show. And Bob. And Jillian. Oh, and did I mention I Iove Bob?
  2. If I had to choose between reading, and watching TV, I’d choose a book every day. You might find that surprising, considering how many shows I do watch. But it’s true.
  3. If I had to choose between reading and writing, though. Well, I’m not sure I would ever have to choose between that. Writing is usually something that happens to me. I have an idea. Or I have a character. And the idea/character just won’t leave me alone till I sit down to write. So, yeah. If I had to choose, though, I’d be writing.
  4. I’m not a morning person. I hate everything in the morning. Everything and everyone. I don’t think my brain starts working till I’ve had a shower and some breakfast. Then you can talk to me.
  5. I've never had a cup of coffee in my life. I’ve never smoked a cigarette. I don’t particularly feel like I’m missing anything.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff